* FontSupply.com is not responsible for errors that may occur from downloading or installing a font from our site. Please read our disclaimer before downloading or installing any file.
Note : Make sure you are logged in as the admin when installing fonts for Windows.
Step 1: Download the font from our site to your desktop or an easy location to access.
Step 2: Unzip the font using your favorite zip program or the one provided by Windows.
Step 3: Once the file is unzipped
- Windows XP Font Install: Drag the font into C:\Windows\Fonts - The font will automatically install.
- Windows 7/Vista Font Install: Right click the font and then click "Install".
- Mac OS 8.x or 9.x Font Install: Drag font to system folder then click "Ok".
- Mac OS X Font Install: Open the "Library" folder, then drag the font into the "Fonts" folder.
Your font should now be installed. To install other fonts just repeat the steps above.
Windows Users, if you need more help with installing fonts, we recommend checking out Microsoft Support page on Adding Fonts.